Benefits of NextJS – The constant requirement for innovation and development of online experiences has been pushing modern technologies to come up with new possibilities constantly. Web-users simply want everything to be easier and faster, which continually creates the iteration of online services.
Facebook built React to cater to this iteration. React has a component-based library that allows web developers to quickly and efficiently build any UI. This component-based development has taken on new heights.
However, NextJS came into the field in 2016, when it was introduced simply as a tool not just to build components like React but to build complete total pages as well. It has seemed to become a complete solution as far as web developers are concerned. It provides several benefits to business owners, marketers, and developers. hence,it is essential to know the Benefits of NextJS programming for your applications. So let us see what are Benefits of NextJS are-
The ASO feature can help developers build a hybrid application that can contain both statically generated pages and server-rendered pages. This feature also allows NextJS users to get three main advantages:
- Extremely rapid feature development is highly possible.
- Outstanding performance enables easy and fast interactions and results.
- User experience is also seamless due to the fast and easy interactive features.
All of the above helped many big and small organizations adopt NextJS for their development requirements.
Deciding to use NextJS.
Your business goals should be the single factor to decide whether or not to use, adapt, and implement any new technology. You may wish to use NextJS for any or all of the following reasons:
- To make your business scalability easier.
- It cut your maintenance costs.
- To serve your users with a much better and more interactive and engaging experience.
- It ensure that you can outperform your online competition.
- To help to boost your entire marketing channels.
- To ensure that you have increased conversion and sales rates.
All of the above are highly achievable when integrating NextJS into your business.
Benefits of NextJS –
Benefits of NextJS for various aspects of your business. We can broadly classify these aspects into three main categories:
- Benefits for development.
- Benefits for marketing.
- Benefits for business.
Naturally, we should try and discuss each of the above separately.
Benefits for development.
NextJS has many features that proved to be beneficial in the development process. The components are reusable, something that developers simply love.
There are some other benefits for development as well:
- Rather than focus on the application logic, NextJS allows you to focus more on the business logic. It, therefore, provides automatic compilation and bundling, thereby making it optimized for production as well.
- NextJS allows automatic TypeScript configuration as well as a compilation.
- Developers can easily update existing pages by simply re-rendering them in the background, even when traffic is visiting the site. This makes the entire static content dynamic.
- NextJS is a hybrid of SR&SG, allowing it to pre-render pages during build time or request time within a single project.
- The fast refresh attribute of NextJS makes the live editing experience truly fast.
- NextJS has a feature that automatically optimizes images via its built-in image component.
Benefits for marketing.
Marketing is an essential component of a business. It helps companies to both grow and thrive. The primary marketing efforts are SEO efficiency and organic traffic growth in today’s world.
Websites and applications created on NextJS a simply super-fast. This single factor itself makes NextJS so essential and a benefit for marketing.
Some other integral benefits of NextJS in marketing are:
- Along with speed, user experience is the most beneficial factor of using NextJS. Design freedom is what marketers love, especially when custom storefronts can be created to ensure that their site and online stores stand out from the competition.
- NextJS websites are speedy and more accessible for robots to scan while allowing a seamless user experience. Speed, UX, and structure are important factors that will make your website rank higher across search engines and SERPs.
- A rich and seamless user experience, high accessibility, and lightning-fast page load speeds will ensure higher conversion rates.
Benefits for business.
With its digital presence, every company primarily focuses on increasing its conversion rate, which finally leads to an increase in sales. This can be achieved mainly by creating a positive and long-lasting impact on the user by providing a seamless user experience.
NextJS will give you total freedom over the front-end and enable you not to be limited to plugins, templates, or other such modules and restrictions of the E-commerce platform or content management system you’re working with.
Some other Benefits of NextJS that businesses can get are:
- Because NextJS is a react framework, it is easy to find new developers to continue the work without beginning from scratch again.
- Websites created with NextJS are super-fast, especially since they are static. This ensures that visitors and users to the site remain satisfied with the seamless performance of every page on the site.
- Since NextJS websites and apps work on almost every device, they’re practically accessible by everyone.
- NextJS makes building MVP a rapid process, especially since various ready-to-use components are already available within the framework. Therefore, it becomes easier for you to get feedback from real users quickly and then make the necessary changes without wasting any extra time or money. You are always kept within your budget.
- Since a static site does not necessarily directly connect to the database at the back end, dependencies, user data, or even other sensitive information, NextJS ensures that perfect safety and security are implemented.
- When your applications and websites are developed with the NextJS framework, you can be sure that they will work seamlessly by adapting to any device, screen size, and even various resolutions. Naturally, this makes it easier for most users to access your website and apps from almost any device.
From our discussion above, it is pretty natural to assume that there are myriad benefits of NextJS programming for your applications and websites. Happy development, then.